Laundry detergent has an increasing number of users. In fact, data from Allied Market Research shows that laundry detergent can reach a CAGR value of 4.8% in 2021 to 2030. In 2021, a value of $ 61.711 million has been obtained and it is estimated that in 2030 this value can reach $ 98.137 million.
Now, with this market data, the washing powder factory is considered to be the party that benefits the most. Therefore, many people are now interested in making detergent manufacturing companies. For those of you who are interested in buying a private label detergent, we provide a guide here.
What is Private Label Detergent?
Well what is it? So, this product is a laundry soap product made by a laundry detergent factory which is then offered to entrepreneurs or laundry soap businesses.
Well, the product will go through a private labeling process. So, you can make your own detergent brand with your own formula, packaging, and brand name. So, in this way, bulk detergent powder suppliers can market and expand their products without having to focus on just one type of product. Not only laundry soap, but they can also sell other products such as liquid detergent, fabric softener, hand washing soap, and others.
Advantages of Making Your Own Brand Detergent
As we mentioned earlier, there has been a large increase in the market for this private label detergent, so if you build a powder soap factory for laundry detergent, then you can reap the benefits of this huge market.
Why is the market for these detergent products so high? This is because the average family usually washes clothes one to four times a week. In fact, some wash clothes every day. Because of that need, of course laundry soap is an important product for everyone.
Well, of course there are many people who try to make similar products. Therefore, you should be able to make detergent products that are different from other laundry soap products on the market. By creating a unique laundry detergent product, you will have a greater chance of attracting the attention of potential buyers.
Various Types of Laundry Detergent
In the market, there are generally several types of laundry detergent that are most frequently used and preferred by buyers. Some of them are as follows.
- Fabric Softeners: These are laundry detergents that are used to soften clothes. There is a lubricant contained in it that keeps the fabric soft, reduces static electricity, and is free from wrinkles.
- Laundry Liquid: This detergent is in liquid form so it dissolves easily in water. Its main function is to clean stubborn stains such as oil, dirt, and stains. Because there are so many uses, you don’t need any other washing products if you already use this laundry liquid.
- Detergent Beads or Pods: This laundry detergent is a detergent with a distinct and strong scent. This detergent is very effective for deep cleaning, deodorizing, and removing stubborn stains.
Laundry Detergent Used for Special Uses
Cleaning detergent manufacturers for clothing not only make laundry detergent for general use, but also for special uses. Here we provide a list of types of laundry detergent used for specific uses.
- Budget-Friendly: This detergent comes in powder form and is less expensive than other types of detergent. That’s because the weight of this detergent is lighter, easier to carry, and also easier to produce.
- Individual Use: The detergent used for individual needs is in the form of pods. This type of detergent is easier to use because all components are completely available in the pods. The packaging is also minimalist and has been measured so you don’t have to worry about using it too much.
- Detergent for Hard Water: For this need, you can use liquid detergent because the elements contained in it match the content in hard water. So, you can do deep cleaning if you use this type of detergent.
- Stain Removal: Of the many types of laundry detergent, liquid and powder detergents are the most effective detergents for cleaning stubborn stains. This is because the two types of detergent contain substances that are effective in removing odors and stains such as dirt, grease and oil.
- Detergent for Washing Machine Use: If you are looking for a detergent suitable for washing machines, then you are better off using liquid detergent. The dilution of this detergent makes it easier to dissolve in water so soap buildup in the washing machine can be avoided.
- Detergent for Septic Systems: Some T-shirts indicate that laundry detergent can clog the septic system. So, for that you can use a liquid detergent that won’t leave marks on the septic system. This is because liquid detergents are more soluble in water and can dry quickly.
- Detergent for Precise Measurement: For this purpose, you can use powder or liquid detergent. Why? Because you can measure both of them first with a measuring cup so that the amount is right or according to usage needs.
Various Active Ingredients Contained in Laundry Detergent
First is alkaline. This compound is a mixture of soluble salts and bases. This compound must be present in detergents because it functions to remove dirt.
Then, there are enzymes that function to remove stains in depth. Enzymes can be made naturally or artificially. With the enzymes in the detergent, you don’t need to use too much detergent.
Surfactants are the most important ingredients in laundry detergents. This compound can break down dirt or stains in the water so it doesn’t settle to the surface.
Fragrances are also a definite ingredient in detergents. The reason is, people want clothes to be clean and smell good. So, fragrance is also required in the laundry detergent. Usually the fragrance compounds used are essential oils and chlorine.
Dyes are also usually used as ingredients for making detergents. With the presence of dyes, the appearance of detergent products becomes better and attracts buyers. Of course, dyes don’t have any effect on cleaning clothes.
Well, actually all of these compounds are not only contained in laundry detergent but dishwashing detergent manufacturers also add these compounds to their products. Of course, because the use of these compounds is the same, namely to clean stains.
You can find all types of detergents, including private label detergent at liquid detergent providers, pods, or washing powder bulk suppliers. Don’t worry, you can find it easily in offline or online stores.